As the leading wholesaler of used textbooks for more than 140 years, Follett offers your independently managed store the benefits of our efficient operational practices and industry expertise. Depending on your store, staff and season, Follett offers an array of valuable services that simplify your workload - allowing you and you and your staff to dedicate attention to customers rather than intensive backroom process.
Follett services include:
- Pack and hold service for all academic terms
- Book search-tap Follett's robust network to find old editions and out-of-print titles
- Text Express featuring automatic two-day shipping for rush orders
- A customer service department that is always available to help you find the right titles in the quantities you need. We save you time and money by recommending the most economical shipping options and providing the custom services you require
- Our 558,000-square-foot Distribution Center featuring a robotics system that enables faster, more efficient and more accurate processing of inbound and outbound inventory
- A virtually paperless fulfillment process - powered by automation and robotics scanner to efficiently pick, pack and ship textbooks to your store.
- An accurate and reliable inventory system that delivers the right titles and quantities at the right time
- Materials that arrive completely shelf-ready, with an industry standard barcode on the cover and a used book label on the spine
- Easy-to-read cartons with a content label on the outside-optimizing your backroom inventory processes
- Pre-authorized returns list
- A visible field staff to support our programs and most importantly, your campus store